Battery Categories Secondary Button Series (LIR) 3.6V
Lithium ion Battery
The LIR series cells are made up of lithium ion. The charging and discharging principle classified LIR series as suitable for the rechargeable requirement devices at a high open circuit voltage in comparison to aqueous batteries and thus, increases the amount of power that can be transferred at a lower current. In particular to the products that are given of a limited space for battery placements, and require a rechargeable power supply, LIR batteries are highly recommended. LIR cells are widely used in consumer electronics such as GPS watch, bluetooth, clocks etc.
Key Features – Benefits with Newsun?
-light weighted, high voltage and energy density
-stable long service time and discharge characteristic
-good storage functionality
-Excellent steady discharge characteristics
-Excellent operating temperature characteristics
- Rechargeable characteristics
- Environmental friendly
- Small size, light weight and energy density
- Excellent operating temperature characteristics
- Immune from leakage
- Good characteristics in wide and varied operation conditions
- Adaptable to custom-made rechargeable products
- Stable and long service life
- High working voltage-3 times higher than NiCd or NiMh battery, it could reduce the amount of the battery needed.